Wednesday, June 21, 2006

HOLIDAYS HERE I COME!!!

started journal writing seperate from this one.. ohh yea my vacations started.. chem test went easy... i just hope i get a 85 or above as i want.. anyways problems over work and my cousin calling me for a late nite hang out... let's see what happens rite?? and yea everything is back to normal speed in my life.. even that stuff i was stress about in the other post... yea coz IT'S VACATION TIME!!!!


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Faith is, at one and the same time, absolutely necessary and altogether impossible.
- Stanislaw Lem
Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie' until you can find a rock.
- Will Rogers
After one look at this planet any visitor from outer space would say "I want to see the manager."
- William S. Burroughs
No human thing is of serious importance.
- Plato
Reality is the leading cause of stress amongst those in touch with it.
- Jane Wagner
As an adolescent I aspired to lasting fame, I craved factual certainty, and I thirsted for a meaningful vision of human life - so I became a scientist. This is like becoming an archbishop so you can meet girls.
- M. Cartmill
"I've been on a diet for two weeks and all I've lost is two weeks."
- Totie Fields
"Say what you will about the Ten Commandments, you must always come back to the pleasant fact that there are only ten of them."
- HL Mencken
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to believe."
- Laurence J. Peter
"I'm not a vegetarian because I love animals. I'ma vegetarian because I hate plants."
- A. Whitney Brown
"There is a great deal of difference between an eager man who wants to read a book and the tired man who wants a book to read."
- GK Chesterton

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home