Sunday, March 19, 2006

UM!!!!!

yea i got a new craze for unexplained-mysteries.... i think i am getting addicted to that stuff... i am like famous, along with DP, in the name BL and its pretty cool.. love the stuff going on there... getting new ideas and thinking through new prespectives... i am still on it now as i speak.. err type.. nearly got my homeworks done.. lol anyways as DP said i would have been all the time on it if i had my week off now.. lol it makes my "lent" easier.. haha.. anyways talk to much later guys as i am still not over its addiction lol cya all...

---------------------------------------------------------------------
"Truly great madness cannot be achieved without significant intelligence."
- Henrik Tikkanen
"Democracy is the recurrent suspicion that more than half of the people are right more than half the time."
- EB White
"The thing I hate about an argument is that it always interrupts a discussion."
- GK Chesterton
"There is only one difference between a madman and me. I am not mad."
- Salvador Dali
"Though I am not naturally honest, I am so sometimes by chance."
- William Shakespeare

1 Comments:

Blogger DaNcePorTaL said...

nice....do w/e as long as u keep lent goin..lol...i like how u got cool quotes..helps me be a lil more open-minded than usual..

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home