Thursday, March 02, 2006

Lent *ROCKS*

today was an awesome day.. i don't know about you(no-one in particular) but its going pretty damn good for me... i had to give off alot of things for lent and i am pretty glad thats it's working off good... lol.. think about it.. i hate gym days and i had two this week... i missed one cause of some meeting(walk-about).. and today was the next one and guess what?? it snowed today... my school starts at 7 45am .. and we got an early dismissal .. at 10 30!!! Only 2hr 45 mins of school!! and yea one is a free period of 45 mins and so YAY! 2 hrs .. hahaha studyed nothing much in my school either cause of no time stuff.. so actually i did nothing... great day... damn i usually have school till 2:15..so thats means 3 hrs 45 mins ahead of the actually time.. ok i am going crazy but its cool.. lol anyways i even finished my essay and stuff but got a few tests tomorrow... pretty easy ones like the ones with word bank and stuff... life is at ease now... i mean that might mean its gonna go hard on me later... but lets enjoy the moment rite?? lol.. being a veg for lent rocks actually.. i get to eat all those delicious foods... wow... nice life.. well i think the hard times coming for me are the SAT's i guess.. haha .. anyways see ya all...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"My own business always bores me to death; I prefer other people's."
- Oscar Wilde

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home