Sunday, February 26, 2006

My 'might be' last post for a long time

hmm... what to say today... i have kinda been slacking off on my homeworks and tests and so now i have been working hard on that.. well ya.. but i kinda made the most out of my vacation (1 week.. DUH). which wasn't that bad either... watched some movies (LOR I, 28 Days Later, A nightmare on Elms Street 1, Friday the 13th(got bored),silence of lambs,Texas Chainsaw Massacre,amityville horror)... made my website.. made my blog.. talked to michelle..lol... finished the best book ever - The Kite Runner ooh yea.. its gelsomina's birthday today... she's turning 17 before me :(.. haha .. a BIG happy birthday to her :D... i have been her friend for almost 2 years... :D .. she is a GREAT friend lol and oo yea i am going to shift my house soon.. not that far or anything.. just to the near by street.. i heard its quiet like mesquite( A city of northeast Texas, an industrial and residential suburb of Dallas. Population: 129,000.) lol anyways gtg now.. school's starting... aargh... got to get busy :o... briarcliff bears (Briarcliff High School) sucks.. lol jk.. i mean they kinda do.. anyways bubye...

1 Comments:

Blogger DaNcePorTaL said...

why is this ur "might be post for a long time"? when u get home u have nothing else to do lol..ummaa..

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home